Thursday, November 30, 2017

Planner for Chiro-Sis

"Puffins!"  my sister exclaimed. When she saw this bird watching notebook, I knew I would be making it her new planner! Loyal readers of this blog may remember the planner I made out of a potato chip bag for her for 2017. This was a bit easier!


Here's the front cover:
I put a blank label thingie over the title, so she can write whatever she wants.


    Spine:
    You'll notice I do the Travelers Notebook elastics.

    Inside:

    Loyal readers of this blog will remember the post I did on the Waterlogue app that transforms photographs into watercolour pictures. Now you can see all the finished puffin pictures incorporated.

    First insert is an 8" X 11.5" picture with Tyvek backing, painted brown:

    A coupla quotes from Joe Dispenza and Bruce Lipton:

    Weekly spread on 2 pages:

    Puffin pix from Pixabay:

    I put a surprise Rowan pocket in her notebook:

    I made a Gratitude journal for her with another photo from Pixabay, Waterlogued:
    Mum loved penguins, so I thought she'd appreciate this wintery picture in lieu of  the usual Xmas graphics.
    Scroll down to the end of this post for a free graphic to make your own December Daily Gratitude Journal.

    One of my (many) favourite quotes from John Morgan:

    "GRATITUDE IS A DECISION OF THE HEAD AND THE LANGUAGE OF THE HEART."
    This came to me in a meditation . . . on gratitude.  :-)

    Monthly calendar from the Dollar Tree:

    Another Waterlogued Pixabay puffin, turned into a pocket:

    Back pocket, which I reinforced with Tyvek:

    Back of book:

    Here's the card I included:



    Tea (of course)!


    Here's a video flip-thru:

    Here's the December Daily Gratitude graphic:
    Just right-click to save.  :-)

    No comments: