Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pinterest is gaying up my feed

I love Pinterest. It's my Mind Palace. Whenever I read an interesting article, I pin it so that I can reference it later if I need to. Or if Brother Atlasta sends me an email with the subject title Benadict Yummysnatch, I can pin it, thus sharing it with my millions dozens of followers.

I'm not sure when it started, but Pinterest began having "Picked for you" posts, based on what I've pinned before. So after I've pinned some brainy-type pins, I'll get some other related, brainy-type "Picked for you" type pins. Or if I've been pinning pix of cute beagles, I'll get some more pins of cute beagles. You get the idea.

Being the Erin Condren fan that I am, I recently started an Erin Condren board for all things planner-related. And then THIS showed up in my feed:
Since this illustration is under "Planner Inspirations" perhaps it's random?  I don't know. I just thought it was really funny.  

No comments: