Monday, March 2, 2015

Doggie Monday & Another Snow!

Outdoorsy Dogs

I looked out and thought, "What's Buddy got there? Is that my . . . 
 LAUNDRY BORAX?!!"
Yes. Yes it is.
*sigh*
Well, there wasn't that much in the box. Otherwise, it would've been too heavy for him to lift!

Reggie & Buddy:



Hullo.
Reggie:

Such a handsome boy.

I took this pic thru the kitchen window--they saw me!

But then went back to frolicking:

I didn't get a pic of it, but Buddy ran up to this toy and stood it up. Then he ran down into the yard. I ran to get my camera, but by the time I got back, he was already back:
I later discovered that he had brought this toy in and put it on the lean-back chair.
Where it thawed and created a wet spot. I discovered this when I went to watch TV.
Buddy with a bone:

Reggie: "Wanna play?"
Buddy: "No." 



He'll bury this and dig it up again later. 
Reggie, eating snow. 


Whatchya lookin' at, Reggie?
This:
T-Bob.
 I love it when he does the doggy head-tilt:




An appearance from Bingo:

There was snow on the ground, but the sun was sunny and here's Tabby:
Sunning himself on the back porch. 

Reggie, eating more snow:

View of Buddy, outside office window:

The snow is melting:

And then it snowed again Wednesday night/Thursday morning:
Buddy, wading thru. 




Reggie.
Bingo.

Bingo, frolicking:


Loving the snow.  :-) 



Here comes Buddy:
Those ears!
Indoorsy Dogs
and cat:
Tabby in the lean-back chair.
 Buddy:
"Can I risk jumping up there? Surely there's room for us BOTH."
 Later:










And later:
Zzzzzz . . . . 

Oh, hullo.

Zzzzzz . . . . 
And sitting like a cat:



In the Boudoir
I got a new rug for my bedroom. I put this by my bed so I have something nice and cushy to step down on when I get out of bed. This was shortly after I put it down:

Why don't I just invest in some slippers, you may be asking.

Because this:
I did. I had these slippers for 5 years. HAD.
And back to the boudoir:
This is what I saw when I stood at the door.
 But then I walked in:

Tabby & Buddy, all cozy.
Bingo likes the new rug, too:


Here's Buddy, again in his nest:

And Tabby in his box on the dresser:


King of the sheepskin.
Until Tabby gets on the sheepskin: 

In the Living Room
I suppose I could call this the dog's play room. Buddy found this in his toy box:
It's been in there for months.
Taking it on to a bed:

Reggie looking out from his crate. 

Then he switches to another bed:


Label is off.
 And back to the stripey bed:


Going back to the toy box:


And back to round bed!

Reggie investigating. 

New Feeders!
Bingo was the first dog that I ever fed on a schedule. All my other dogs had food accessible all the time. She would eat her food so fast that I started looking for ways to slow her down. That's when I got her the Kong Wobbler:
This is GREAT for kibble, but doesn't work for wet food.
Look, it's my old kitchen floor!
When Reggie came along, he inhaled his food! So I got him this:

It took him a while to get the hang of it, but he did. When Buddy came along, I gave him Reggie's feeder because he would finish before Reggie and then go eat Reggie's food! So then I was feeding Reggie out of a muffin tin to slow him down. It didn't really slow him down all that much. So I got a couple more feeders:

Buddy chases the food around in a spiral.
Here's Bingo:
I switch them around to keep it novel for them. 
 In the Office
I moved the new rug into the office during the day:
And then I got another one on Saturday, because you know THAT was getting old.
Here's Bingo:

Buddy with another box:


Such beautiful eyes!

Zzzzz . . . . 


Bingo, turning over for belly rubs:

He bunches it up to be nesty.
I spread it back out:
Beagle hogging the whole thing. Bingo on the edge.
This is pretty much how I sleep with him, too!
 

Hullo.

Reggie makes an appearance:

I left the office and come back:
Tabby has usurped my chair. 
Buddy, cozied up to Bingo:


A rare photo of Reggie:

And Buddy is on  the dog bed:

And then back on the rug:
Zzzzz . . . .

NAUGHTY!
It was my fault. I left them within reach:
Long matches for lighting fires in the wood stove.

Still so cute:

Bingo.
Sitting like a cat again:


Nesty in the lean-back chair:



Sunday Morning
After breakfast, Reggie and Bingo were with me in the LR, but no Buddy. Not outside, not in the bedroom. There's not too many places he could be. Went back to the office:
He had a bit of card board he was chewing.
As you do.
The roads were icy, so I didn't go to church.  I spent the day in the living room, all cozy with the wood stove and the dogs.


Bingo:

And the cat:
Chair usurper.
HAPPY Monday!  :-) 

No comments: