Sunday, December 21, 2014

Doggie Monday

Progress this week!  Reggie has been coming to greet me at the door (at the door!!!) when I come home. He's right there with the rest of the dogs. Licking my knees. As you do. When you're Reggie.

Here's my view one day out the window:
Reggie sitting up. Bingo on the right.


Bingo.

Hullo.

In The Office
Reggie.
He comes in to say hi.
 Whatchya lookin' at, Buddy?


Oh.  Tabby.
Doing the Snoopy Chin Rest:

 As you can see, Reggie is in 'n' out a lot:



Zzzzz . . . . 
 Bingo:



Changing positions:


Tabby begins the Groom Fest:

Waking up Buddy:

But then he dozes back to sleep:

Then awake:

But . . . 

Slowly . . .

Tabby still grooming:


  


Aaaaand . . .



Zzzzz . . . .
 Bingo:

More progress; Reggie on the labyrinth rug next to me.
Even if he wouldn't cooperate for a photo!
Leaving Buddy behind:

In the Living Room
Mum gave me these great cardboard pieces to use in the wood stove. Here's one:


Thanks, Mum!
In the Boudoir
Buddy & Tabby both help me to put things away; Buddy because he'll chew it. And Tabby because he'll just get it all hairy. *sigh*  Here he is in the laundry basket:

 As you can see, I disturbed him:


Sharing the Bed:







Outside
We've spent a lot of time outside. The weather has been really nice; crisp but sunny. Here's Buddy playing with an acorn (or something)!

Bingo:

Reggie:
Yes, washed out in the afternoon sun . . . .

One more because it's Buddy & he's such a cutie-pie:
See? Total cutie-pie. Love this little guy. :-) 
HAPPY Monday!

No comments: