Tuesday, September 16, 2014

In the Labyrinth

Composer Brother came over last week to plant some daffodils & crocuses (croci?). There wasn't really anything I needed to do. So I decided to rake the labyrinth. Lawnmower Ben's weed whacker broke, so he didn't do the labyrinth last month. Then I came home last weekend and he had weed whacked, but it was like hay all over the labyrinth, so I still couldn't walk. It took about 40 minutes to rake, but it's so nice to have my labyrinth back!


I put the rake on the porch because there's more of that coming in the next few weeks! Then I looked up and noticed this:
Look! I have trees growing in the gutter. Ha! Guess I'll have to transplant them....
Back to the labyrinth:
Tabby in the center. 
He likes to lounge on the rocks.


Whatchya lookin' at, Tabby?
 This:

Buddy was in the back yard, Roo-Rooing about something on the other side of the fence.

I went back to investigate.
Hullo, Reggie with the swishy-tail.  :-)

Bingo overlooking her domain. All is well.

No comments: