Monday, September 10, 2012

Bingo's Vizzie with Doggie Friends

This week I was cleaning and before I could put Bingo's beds back . . . 

Zzzzzz . . . .
We've been v. vigilant in our Flea Abolishment Program; which means that I spritz Bingo with cedar oil spray (or some combination of lemon, peppermint, etc.) She is not a fan, tho. And as soon as she saw me reaching for the bottle, she squeezed behind the table & under a chair:

This is going to sound silly--but doesn't she look like Jerry Seinfeld here? Or is it just me?  OK, then. Moving on.
She's getting used to the camera. She's rockin' that empty-celebrity-glazed-stare look.
This past weekend I went to the I Can Do It! conference in D.C. (That will be another blog post). So while I was away NeighborFriend Rita took care of Bingo.

One of Rita's lawn ornies. So cute!
Is there any doubt that she loves dogs?
Bingo hanging out in the back yard.
Hullo.
Dana in front, Roy--Usurper of Bingo's dog bed, in back.
Hullo.
 Then we get back home:

Zzzzz . . . . 

I woke her with the camera--sort of.
 Speaking of sleep, here's Bingo woofing it up this afternoon in the office:

 See her eyes moving? That's Rapid Eye Movement and she's dreaming. She's twitching her feet. Catch the squirrel, Bingo! Catch the squirrel!  SO CUTE!

No comments: