Thursday, August 25, 2011

Unpacking

I moved just in time for the earthquake. Except I'd gone back to the River House to do some cleaning & get some things I left behind that day. Mum & I were downstairs in the garage when it sounded & felt like a herd of elephants going overhead. "What is that?" I asked. Mum said in typically practical-British fashion, "Oh, that's probably just the AC kicking in." By the time we had that little exchange, it was over. It wasn't until I got to Mystic Pet to pick up M&M that I found out we'd had a genu-ine earthquake. Anyway, I just popped in to say that I'm getting settled in the new home, but my internet is spotty & takes forever. The good news is I'm getting Comcast in a few days & by that time, I'll be a bit more settled & can get back to regular (some would say irregular!) posting.

No comments: