Monday, April 25, 2011

M&M Monday

On Thursday, I gathered dandelion flowers to make dandelion wine, inspired by Susun Weed.

Maggie settles in to watch me pluck flowers.

Millie watches from the porch.

All finished. The girls hang out on the porch. Look how GREEN it is, now!
'member last week's opossum? 

The rascal. For as slow as s/he is, this was the best photo I could get as s/he creeeeeeeped away.
I was unpacking the girls bag that I take for their Mystic Pet vizzies, & Gareth had packed a couple pig ear chews in for the girls. Maggie woofed hers down and Millie savored hers:

So then Maggie sidles up next to Millie's food bowl. Now, she won't eat out of a metal bowl if I'm feeding her. She gets paper. But somehow she ignores that detail when it comes to taunting her sister.

Millie says, "Whaaaa?"

Grrrrrr

Millie: "Meh. I still have a pig ear!"  Maggie: Nom nom nom.
I moved the orthopedic beds to take up the whole floor so that Millie won't slip off onto the slippery floor part. She did that last week and it took quite a bit of maneuvering to get her back onto carpet.

All stretched out.
Except. This morning I awoke to Millie grumbling . . . 

. . . wedged into the corner.
So Maggie went outside:

*sniff*   *sniff*

Heading back . . .

Hullo.



Foggy spring day. BEAUTY-FUL.
It's 10 a.m. Millie JUST managed to wiggle her way out of bed!  HAPPY Monday!

No comments: